Code Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dragon spec mod apply.

2 posters

Go down

dragon spec mod apply. Empty dragon spec mod apply.

Post  dragon spec Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:10 pm

Hello, I've been looking through some new RSPS' and this one kinda stuck out at me. So this is just a little bit about me. I love to have fun, boredom is my worst enemy. But when the time comes, i can and will be serious. I like coming into a new server and getting to know everyone, so i look forward to meeting you all, i'm sure i'll have a great time here.

I'm not sure how this server works particularly, but i have been a mod 2 times, and an admin 2 times. (I have played 8 different RSPS' frequently, most closed down.) I'm also very familiar with the commands.Such as jailing, muting, banning, teleporting, yelling,spawning and so on.

I've known the real runescape for about 4-5 years now.

Never created my own RSPS. Alot of difficulty when i tried.

Username-dragon spec in both game and forum.

I haven't played this server much at all yet but it won't take me long to become familiar with it. With that being said, I will do my best to help everyone playing at all times, and put others before myself.

I can be active on a daily basis, Monday to Thursday are my most active days, as I go to another home of mine on the weekends. (The computer there isn't exactly the best)

I can help vote and advertise for this server effectively as I have for other servers before this.
I understand the “power” that comes with being an A Moderator.

I like to keep everything running smoothly. Can’t do that as a player. I will never abuse my powers. People are punished for what they do, and if I do get a staff position, I will keep a criminal record, like I did for the last server I was on. I had a system their.

Overall I think i would be very suitable for an Moderator position. Thank you for your time.
-dragon spec . Very Happy Very Happy

dragon spec

Back to top Go down

dragon spec mod apply. Empty Application denied

Post  Prodigy Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:22 pm

You must have at least 20 posts and be active in-game before you may apply
Prodigy
Prodigy

http://coderedscape.tk/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum